Nicholas G. Colon Interview
Colon is a gaming mathematician, was a player/manager of the M-I-T Blackjack Team derivatives, and is now heading up the Alea Consulting Group, which helps casinos enhance the overal player experience. Great chat about advantage play and card counting.
Casey'Big Dog' Jarzabek Interview
Casey 'Big Dog' Jarzabek, who's won $5.4 million playing online tournament poker & every major online tournament, discusses Tournament Poker Edge, Twitch Poker live streaming & his latest venture PPI Poker.
Robert Turner Interview
1993 WSOP bracelet winner, 1994 main event final tablist & the inventor of Omaha poker. Great chat!
The Voice of Poker in America. Lon McEachern talks about his career in poker broadcasting, with ESPN, he discusses his partner in the booth Norman Chad, the November Nine and much, much more.
2-to-1 you'll LOVE it!
"Poker & Gambling Interviews"
Nice Shirt Eh?
Peggy Sue, loyal member of High Roller Nation, sports our t-shirt at the WPT Deepstacks Event in Calgary!
Women in Poker
* Jan Fisher spent 15 years as a poker dealer and worked alongside Johnny Chan, who also happened to be a dealer in the early stages of his career.
* She is a founder of the Tournament Directors Association and has served as the tournament director for the highly successful PartyPoker.com Million events.
* Jan Fisher was seen on the Travel Channel as the live studio announcer for the Professional Poker Tour and also was the statistician for the World Poker Tour for its first six seasons.
* Jan Fisher was fired from almost every dealing job she ever had, except for the Golden Nugget, which was managed at the time by Eric Drache. "It was an old boy's club", she says.
* Jan Fisher continues to fight to raise awareness about Dealer Abuse. "There's absolutely no need for it," she says.
* Jan was inducted in the Women's Poker Hall of Fame in June, 2009.
Darrel Plant Interview
(Left) The 'Poker Mutant', writer for PokerNews & www.mutantpoker.com, is an authority on poker in Portland, Oregon. He discusses the WSOP, cash games versus tournaments and more!
Danny Noseworthy Interview
Danny Noseworthy is a Canadian pro who's won close to $3 million playing online poker, had more than 4,500 tournament cashes and represents a new online site PPI Poker. Canada Cup champion at the 2013 PCA Bahamas and well-known poker instructor.
Al McDonald Interview
AKA 'nuTTTz', Al McDomald is a gamer, poker junkie & moderator on Twitch for 'Gripsed' & 'Upswing Poker'. Internet probems late in a tourney?
Game designer, gambler & craps enthusiast Aaron Hightower discusses one way to reeuce the house edge at the craps table - more bets!
High Roller Radio has interviewed some of the most influencial poker players and gamblers in the world, including Frank Scoblete, dice control master and America's #1 gaming author, Greg 'FBT' Mueller, a double bracelet winner, and Jonathan Little, best-selling author and 2-time WPT champion. Poker pros, gamblers, authors and experts. A ton of knowledge here.
Please hit play and enjoy!
Jonathan Little Interview
A WPT superstar, Little has won more than $7 million playing poker, including two World Poker Tour titles, and he has written 9 poker books.
Transcript of this Interview HERE
Best Poker Destination?
How about the Dominican? Major resort complexes like Punta Cana, Playa Dorada and La Romana are home to many ofntheisalnd's 120-plus casinos. You can bet in Pesos or U.S. dollars and you'll find the same odds as in Las Vegas. Good bet is the Playa Dorada Casino, a hotel with 500 rooms and an 18-hole golf course. The Renaissance Jaragua Hotel and Casino in Santo Domingo is the largest casino on the island, but if you are traveling with kids, you may prefer the family-friendly Amhsa Paradise Beach Club & Casino. The Hard Rock is relatively new, it opened in 2010.
High Roller Radio